Interactive workshop training
Teach your team how to quickly create clear and attractive data visualizations:
- how to decide what data to show
- what’s the best chart type for your data
- working effectively with MS PowerPoint & Excel charts
- how to present data using story-telling and other formats
- design tricks for makeover of standard data tables and charts to make them readable and attractive
Topics of the training:
- data visualization mistakes people do with Excel charts and tables
- four ways to visualize numbers
- selecting what data to present
- types of MS Office data charts and their use recommendations
- redesigning data charts and tables using PowerPoint tools
- graphical enhancement of bar charts, pie charts a line plots
- do-it-yourself exercises and examples from real business cases
Exercises are based on MS PowerPoint and Excel charts, but most of the knowledge is general.
Companies we’ve already trained Red Bull, Credit Agricole bank, Hill and Knowlton PR agency, Mercer, Sitech (Volkswagen group).
- April 27-27, 2023 next open course. Contact us for later dates
- Duration: 2 * 4 hours
- Time adjusted to group (preliminary 17-21:00 CET = 11-15:00 EDT) including breaks
- Online live session
Limit of max 10 people for training session.
Book your place today:
Application Deadline: April 11, 2023
190 USD 170 USD (-10% in full pre-order) for 8 hours of live training.
Application Payment page – click here.