Data Visualization Training: Attractive Graphical Charts and Tables in PowerPoint
- Date: July 20-21, 2023
- Time adjusted to group
(preliminary 17-21:00 CET = 11-15:00 EDT) including breaks
- 4 hours daily for 2 days
- Design theory and interactive exercises on your computer
- Work on your slides, if you want
- Learn from your home or office, online live session
- Led by 2 professional designers (bio below)
- Small group
- Limit of max 10 people for a training session.
Book your place today:
Application Deadline: May 27, 2023
Training Cost & Application
Invest 170 USD (-10% in full pre-order) for 12 hours of live training.
Interactive workshop training
Teach your team how to quickly create clear and attractive data visualizations:
- how to decide what data to show
- what’s the best chart type for your data
- working effectively with MS PowerPoint & Excel charts
- how to present data using story-telling and other formats
- design tricks for makeover of standard data tables and
- charts to make them readable and attractive
Topics of the training:
- data visualization mistakes people do with Excel charts and tables
- four ways to visualize numbers
- selecting what data to present
- types of MS Office data charts and their use recommendations
- redesigning data charts and tables using PowerPoint tools
- graphical enhancement of bar charts, pie charts a line plots
- do-it-yourself exercises and examples from real business cases
Ask us for the detailed training program here.
Exercises are based on MS PowerPoint and Excel charts, but most of the knowledge is general.
Companies we’ve already trained Red Bull, Credit Agricole bank, Hill and Knowlton PR agency, Mercer, Sitech (Volkswagen group).
- July 20-21, 2023, open course. Contact us for other dates
- Duration: 2 * 4 hours
- Time adjusted to group (preliminary 17-21:00 CET = 11-15:00 EDT) including breaks
- Online live session
- Limit of max 10 people for training session.
Not a suitable date for you?
Stay informed about the next training events. Leave us your email and get Free Guide & Graphics “5 Slide Visualization Ideas”:
Diagram magician and business concepts visualization expert.
Peter started a career in IT consulting, where he was a marketing director in data science company. He served also as a president of international non-profit organization and soft-skills trainer. Later he discovered new passion for business slides design and now specializes in helping organizations in crafting visual presentations.
Peter is interested in visual thinking, data visualization and extracting information essence to visual metaphors. A book he recommends to start with visual problem solving is called On the Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam.
Our main designer, computer graphics professional and unreparable font’oholic.
She started as designer of logo, brochures and visual identity project for various companies. In Prezentio she discovered new passion for presentation slide design.
Izabela loves hand drawn style and artistic look of watercolor shapes. If you’ll let her, she will surprise you with unique watercolor presentation template, that will for sure make you stand out on any conference or meeting.
She warmly recommends a books by Nancy Duarte, for example Slide:ology.