Imprint – who we are and what we do
Our company’s core business is providing presentation support services – slide design services, training and computer graphics.
The owner and administrator of the website, data and service provider is TulipDesign company, based in Presov, P. Horova 6320/20, Slovakia.
For business contact inquiries use form at contact page.
What personal data we collect and what we use it for:
- Clients-related data – basic contact details such as email, name and surname of people who contacted us, accounting data for project settlement. This data is necessary for the implementation of projects for clients.
- Technical data collected by the browser about which pages were visited (see information about Cookies). We use this data to check the correct functioning of the website and to improve the content.
- In the case of people interested in our services or using free materials we provide, an email may be collected to provide promotional materials. We ask for consent to marketing communication, to inform you about training events. You can always unsubscribe from receiving such e-mails (each message has information about unsubscribing from the list).
How we protect privacy data
- All data are stored on encrypted drives. Access is granted only to authorized persons (owner, proxy, trusted persons with whom we have confidentiality agreements).
- We never sell our customers’ data or use it for purposes other than order processing and communication with the customer.
- For storing data, we use only the services of trusted companies that provide functionalities in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons (secure servers, encrypted access, access monitoring).
Personal data protection rights
We ensure you the right to request access to your personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, transfer data, or object to the processing of your personal data we possess. For this purpose, please contact us at email: gdpr_data @ prezentio.com specifying your query. We will respond to your inquiry and carry out appropriate actions if it is technically possible, within 5-30 days.
The user can change the settings for managing cookies at any time, block their use, or delete cookies using the settings of his web browser.
List of cookies we use: Google Analytics, Matomo – for the purpose of creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the visitor uses the website, which allows us to improve our websites.